The Gilbert & Cook team is expanding and we are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our family. If you are interested in submitting your resume or would like additional information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant - Position Details:
Provides complex and highly confidential administrative and support staff services to the Gilbert & Cook team. Must exercise judgment and discretion in the handling of telephone calls, scheduling appointments and relieving the executives of administrative detail. In this fast paced, professional environment, the administrative assistant will independently handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts that are non-routine.
Administrative duties include:
- Conduct business as the first point of contact in the front office: greeting guests and offering drinks.
- Maintain the office appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
- Welcome guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain office electronic files.
- Assist with planning all-staff events, including obtaining accommodations and negotiate contracts with vendors if necessary.
- Compose correspondence, prepare reports and conducts special projects as directed.
- Responsible for maintaining the appearance and condition of our office including: set-up of meeting spaces, office supply inventory, and kitchen.
- Assisting firm President with administrative duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to respond to sensitive and/or technical customer/employee situations with a high degree of diplomacy and confidentiality.
- The ability to multi-task, attention to detail and strong organizational and independent problem-solving skills are required.
- Exceptional computer skills, including adaptability to utilize various software packages such as our client management system, scanning, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Team player, able to work well with individuals at all levels of the firm as well as with high net-worth clients.
- Professional office experience preferred.
- 4-year degree preferred.