College may be the second largest purchase in your lifetime. What's your strategy?
College funding goes to those who know the most about the process today. You may think you know how it works. But the reality is, things have changed since you last looked, and it could cost you.
Join national college-search expert, Cozy Wittman, for must-know details on how to navigate the complicated college process.
- Avoid common mistakes in college selection.
- Know what questions you should be asking of every college before you apply - questions that others don't ask until it's too late.
- Understand what financial factors contribute to your FAFSA and determine your family "need".
- Expel myths that lead families to believe they won't qualify for college aid.
- Learn where the bulk of scholarship and grant money actually comes from.
- Strategize how to maximize your financial award.
This seminar is complimentary. Drinks and dessert will be provided.
Share this event with your family, friends, co-workers, school clubs, or anyone with a student in high school. Guests are welcome!
Please RSVP to Cara Shindler by calling 515.270.6444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Thursday, September 13th 2018
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Location: WineStyles of West Des Moines - 5515 Mills Civic Pkwy #120, WDM IA. 50266